PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-05-2005, 10:11 PM #43
gangsta3000
ASSASIN

hmmmm, thats weird they never used the robot in San Diego. I am pretty sure they retired the thing. I distinctly remember a game before mine there was a bouncing gun, but they never took it to the Bot.

Find This Gun

My Gleeeen
Old 11-05-2005, 10:58 PM #44
Calin

Calin is a Moderator
Calin is a Supporting Member
Calin donated to help Peyton Trent
Calin supports Bob Gurnsey
Yea I don't like the way the NPPL judges bounce. The scrutinizer isn't bad but the refs I have no idea where they find some of these guys. I seldom go to NPPL but the few I went to I've had to deal with a ref during pre-game, where he grabbed a gun and closed his eyes and was feeling really hard for the bounce point. This is rediculous becuase who in the world, while playing, tries that hard to find the bounce point. Another funny thing is virtually all guns can be bounced.

I don't know what happened with Chris's gun, and I'll probably hear about it soon(I'm not in Miami) but if it was bouncing then it was bouncing. But I want to hear how they checked for bounce. As for Dave from Avalanche, he fired his gun before the ref asked for the gun not after, that penalty was bogus and is yet another reason for me to ask where they find these refs.

Anyhow, sorry for my rant. continue on.

Truly "ignorant" people are those who call others "ignorant, misinformed, uninformed" and are the same people that have lost an argument.

Typos happen.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:37 AM #45
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

has been a member for 10 years
hateyou plays in the PSP
hateyou plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calin
Yea I don't like the way the NPPL judges bounce. The scrutinizer isn't bad but the refs I have no idea where they find some of these guys. I seldom go to NPPL but the few I went to I've had to deal with a ref during pre-game, where he grabbed a gun and closed his eyes and was feeling really hard for the bounce point. This is rediculous becuase who in the world, while playing, tries that hard to find the bounce point. Another funny thing is virtually all guns can be bounced.

I don't know what happened with Chris's gun, and I'll probably hear about it soon(I'm not in Miami) but if it was bouncing then it was bouncing. But I want to hear how they checked for bounce. As for Dave from Avalanche, he fired his gun before the ref asked for the gun not after, that penalty was bogus and is yet another reason for me to ask where they find these refs.

Anyhow, sorry for my rant. continue on.
they find em at waffle house at 3 am in a pool of their own vomit. The NPPL reffing is a joke. At least with PSP they don't pretend there isn't a problem, they KNOW their refs suck, but Rosie can beat people up, and THATS why no one complains lol......... NPPL refs<worm poop
Old 11-06-2005, 10:45 AM #46
tulsaballer
I balled your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calin
As for Dave from Avalanche, he fired his gun before the ref asked for the gun not after, that penalty was bogus and is yet another reason for me to ask where they find these refs.
I wasn't on the field when Dave got pulled, so I can't say definitively when he was asked for his gun and when he fired it. I know he claims it was after he fired his gun and its in his best interest to say that. That wasn't the argument he was using at the tournament, he was yelling about how he shoots fast on any gun. Hell, everyone's seen the video. He and the Avs staff could have approached their appeal a whole lot more intelligently than they did. Getting heated and flipping people off not only makes you look like a jerk, but it ruins any chance you have of being able to appeal the ruling.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:55 AM #47
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is BST Trusted
EvilPopTart is playing at Living Legends VII
EvilPopTart is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstitch10XX
i heard he wanted to cheat so he can get off his contract with infamous and go to trauma.

but about the chips bounceing, i think we should all go back to pump LMAF
Grammar much?
Old 11-06-2005, 11:08 AM #48
soupdup

soupdup is a Supporting Member
dudes..im so confused right now on some issues, major teams arent allowed to check the forums and ***** on here? why not what has happened in the past to induce this....like, i need some real explanation im confused guys...
*"Originally posted by Damonwill:soupdup is my HERO!!!!"
*"Originally posted by geniousdeano:soupdup you're a brave man"
Old 11-06-2005, 11:28 AM #49
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by soupdup
dudes..im so confused right now on some issues, major teams arent allowed to check the forums and ***** on here? why not what has happened in the past to induce this....like, i need some real explanation im confused guys...
OMG, is your world collapsing from the inside?
It's just LTZ players that can't, it's a rule their owner made so that they don't do anything stupid.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:52 AM #50
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by <("<)
OMG, is your world collapsing from the inside?
It's just LTZ players that can't, it's a rule their owner made so that they don't do anything stupid.
so ltz doesn't POST here? Thats a shame that the owner doesn't trust his players to behave. I know he has instituted like drug tests ( a little harsh,, but better than the alternative ) and takes real good care of them. But to NOT allow them to post? seems silly
Old 11-06-2005, 12:00 PM #51
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hateyou
so ltz doesn't POST here? Thats a shame that the owner doesn't trust his players to behave. I know he has instituted like drug tests ( a little harsh,, but better than the alternative ) and takes real good care of them. But to NOT allow them to post? seems silly
That's how it should be. Do you think Peyton Manning plays Fantasy Football?
And I don't think it's so much that he doesn't trust them, it's more that if they don't post, people have few reasons to talk **** about them.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:19 PM #52
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by <("<)
That's how it should be. Do you think Peyton Manning plays Fantasy Football?
And I don't think it's so much that he doesn't trust them, it's more that if they don't post, people have few reasons to talk **** about them.
actually hasn't peyton been used in those fantasy commercials? Besides that isn't a good comparison, because the Colts allow Peyton to do interviews......
Old 11-06-2005, 12:25 PM #53
Guitarguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underfunded
Dynasty's other team got caught last year. The player who got the penalty was booted off the team.
Ryan Greenspan was caught shooting 23 in psp and hes still on the team.

Proud Member of the Lil Ryan Fan Club #1

Now N/-\te
Old 11-06-2005, 12:31 PM #54
southernkid7892

here deserved it all that cheating he has done

southernkid out
Old 11-06-2005, 02:50 PM #55
tulsaballer
I balled your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarguy
Ryan Greenspan was caught shooting 23 in psp and hes still on the team.
I somehow doubt Dynasty is going to kick one of their star players off the team for, an admittedly, ******* move. It's easier to kick a no-name player off the team for doing something stupid, but a charter member of the best-known team in the league? Not likely.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:03 PM #56
VivaLaNation
••is back••

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNSR THS
the teams are NOT allowed to check the forums???
Players on LTZ aren't supposed to.

Anyways, sucks for Hire, Fatty, and the rest of Infamous.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:46 PM #57
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)
BOS

things happen
they didnt seemed terribly phased by it