Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 03:49 PM #22
BL Intimidator
I'm Lob Bong.

BL Intimidator is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Who cares what a gun looks like? No effect on performance newb.
I wish my dick was smaller so I could wear shorts:D
E-Mail: IntimidatorBL@yahoo.com
AIM: ClassicTimmy
Old 03-15-2003, 05:19 PM #23
Harkon3

zach, the nereve will be 1500 becuase its the gun, 45k max flo, and a freak.

Also all you other ****ers can kiss my ***, I love it when little small fagets try and talk **** over the internet and act like then they can back it up *chuckle*

Oh, and about afording the gun i would like to know how you get your money *rich boy* get it from mommy and daddy? you all like Kurkoff??? get your dadys and momys to buy your guns and then act like you can even shoot them fast or you even know how to use them....

Also your pritty retarded who ever said something about how i am going to say that the old impulse and the old shocker are going to look the same.... wow yeah thats exactually what i am not going to dumb f u c k, i think you little fagets need to lern to read i said that they look the same (same doesnt mean EXACTUALLY THE SAME LIKE THE SAME F U C K I N G GUNS)

Also after i said all this i asked you dumb f u c k s to tell me if there were any big internal differences, thanks for the pics i got them last week in the catalog nub... also in the little mag it doesent say **** about the guns it hardly says stuff about them it lists minor details... also the shocker is going to be way to light i my self being a back player wouldent wanna new shocker when my tank is prob going to be the same or heaver then my gun.

All you haters can go jump on bus and come to my house and try to back your little internet talking **** up... its sad your all prob about 11 or 12 and like to act like you have money or a good gun... its so sad these days...

Zach i dident get some of the stuff u said u just posted up some stuff and dident wright anything up after them...

Quote* I wish i had a smaller dick so i could wear shorts

There is no spoon, Because I ate it ;)

*feed back* http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=189129
Old 03-15-2003, 05:38 PM #24
josh green

how could he have shot a new shocker they havent even been made but dont quote me on that and it would be a little hard to be a tricked out impy b/c it is like 1/2 the weight and everything is moved to the grip

my feedback..
http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424578
Old 03-15-2003, 05:41 PM #25
josh green

man why wouldnt you want a gun lighter than the tank? im a back player and i would like my gun to weight nothin

my feedback..
http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424578
Old 03-15-2003, 07:31 PM #26
transam
Banned

Already saw them

Walt's dad showed them to me about a month and a half ago. They're okay, i just like the ones they have now a lot better
Old 03-16-2003, 12:29 AM #27
pulsekid42
The Pope

harkon3, why did you even make this ridiculous thread, all it did was create arguments...threads like this are pointless
Old 03-16-2003, 12:32 AM #28
pulsekid42
The Pope

oh yeah and the milling style in the SP cataloge is not what they are going actually come out with i read in another thread that someone talked to their SP sales rep and he said that they are not going to mill the gun bodies like that at all, he said they will resemble the old shocker...i find that hard to believe though.
Old 03-16-2003, 06:44 PM #29
blackxknight (Banned)

Harkon3, I buy my own ****, 18 years old, know the meening of the word "same", dont get pissed at us because your parents dont love you, and fagget isnt a word its f. a. g. g. o. t. ****ing retard give me a call if you in the hospital id like to pull the plug
Old 03-16-2003, 07:55 PM #30
Odius911
George Mason Paintball

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkon3
Also all you other ****ers can kiss my ***, I love it when little small fagets try and talk **** over the internet and act like then they can back it up *chuckle*
Umm, you have no friends? But no seriously, that's a prety hippocritical statement, u bash on SP like crazy, what you have against them? Sure generally the Nerve and 03 Shocker "look" (in other words have the same style milling), but ya, lets just say both guns suck due to that same style. But that's also just an oppinion, thats what forums are, then you get more personal by saying our parents will buy them? Umm, no, me, my bro, and all our friends bought their guns with no aid of their parents; and ah yes, im 14 years old.

Quote:
if you very few lucky people out there got the smartparts catalog and have seen the newly released pics of the *nerve* and the shocker, well my friends take the 2 pages and flip back and forth from the nerver to the shocker you will find out there the same ****ing gun.... its so sad, same fing look. You might as well save your 1500 and get a sp new shocker, WITCH SHOULDENT EVEN BE CALLED A SHOCKER ITS A WHOLE NEW GUN!!!
First of all may i call you dick since I dont know you're real name? So Dick, lemme look back upon what you just said; I see you have the school level of atmost a 6th grader who is very poor at spelling. Then before you say it's no the same gun, but as you can see in this post you clearly say, "ITS THE SAME ****ING GUN!!!!" And who cares if its called a shocker? shockers a cool name, and since it was built upon from the shocker, hence, it should be called a Newer Version of a Shocker, and since the year is 2003, well look at that, the 2003 Shocker.

i
Quote:
think you little fagets need to lern to read i said that they look the same (same doesnt mean EXACTUALLY THE SAME LIKE THE SAME F U C K I N G GUNS
Quote:
if you very few lucky people out there got the smartparts catalog and have seen the newly released pics of the *nerve* and the shocker, well my friends take the 2 pages and flip back and forth from the nerver to the shocker you will find out there the same ****ing gun.... its so sad, same fing look.
So you and your, probably gay, friend kept turning the pages looking at the guns, and then coming to the conclusion that its "the same ****ing gun". Now in this next post you got mad at all the people saying the Nerve and Shocker are different, so you then say I DIDNT MEANT ITS THE SAME ****ING THING.

Say what you mean, i'd save us alot of time and trouble.

Last edited by Odius911 : 03-16-2003 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-17-2003, 08:06 AM #31
akunochi
I am nothing

you know the only differences between this guys and se7en...

se7en plays better
possesses more technical knowledge
does not base arfuments off total crap
doesn't talk **** to people he doesn't even know

Harkon just save yourself and walk away from this conversation. you were proven wrong so accept it with alittle pride. I mean jesus your acting younger than my 9 year old brother.
AKA Diamond Dust Viking #489

"Originally posted by I_like_welts
I go on my knees way too often. "

My feedback
Old 03-17-2003, 01:06 PM #32
Exilict

Exilict is a Supporting Member
Exilict is a founding member
Exilict donated to help Peyton Trent
Exilict plays in the APPA D5 division
Everything said so far in this thread about the nerve has been totall sceptical other then what was read line by line from the catalog.

As of Saturday I was told "14 people have SEEN the nerve, 8 have fired it" I know travis from Oakland ***. was in town and stopped at the factory, they wouldn't show him, or let him shoot ANY of it.. (Granted he is NPS / Bob long)

It was my understanding from whom I talk to that there is market research going on right now to determin exactally how the guns will be sold and their prices... As far as it being a package / not a package / price.. its all just rumors. *NOTHING* and I mean *NOTHING* is confirmed.

Nothing is confirmed to the point where I was at the factory, cash in hand, wanting to get onto a waiting list, pre paied and they wouldn't do it.

As of *TODAY* as I just got off the phone.. this second. The Nerve is looking at another year before it is brought out. The shocker.. Well... he said May but first they said.. Feb.. them march.. then may...

From another EXTREAMLY good source it is rumored that there are only 4 nerves in existance, all 4 having TOTALLY different internals.. Different electronics, Different everything. They are privatly testing to see how it is going to work...

As far as the shocker.. *IF* it were to come out in may only certian stores can get a certian number of guns. I believe they are limiting the total production of the first run to 200. Assume that a minimum of 25 of thoes are going to Smart Teams / Players.

-X
Old 03-17-2003, 10:15 PM #33
Harkon3

Rofl, i would like to see you kick my *** blackxknight you homo, rofl just because my parents dont buy me evertying i want doesnt mean they dont love me ******, and no **** its spelled F.A.G.G.O.T i just used fagget because its faster to type. You just have some family issues you need to work out, give me your phone number you little *** and where u live i would gladly come out there and kick your ***.... Also saying that you would want to pull the pulg or w/e lame *** excuse you hid behind instad of being a man and saying what you want. (*****) Thats called being a ***.... and If you would like to talk more **** then i would gladly be here to see you try and spit your weak punk *** game b i t c h.

Old 03-17-2003, 10:18 PM #34
Harkon3

Odius911- **** off you gook, i hate people like you all you do all day is serf the forums and correct people and try to make your self look cool, you can go suck a dick homo. LOL trying to say i am gay... well yes my self i am happy but when it comes to you i think that your the

* Toal Man On The Fuge Packing Highway *

********, Your so poor your mom and dad bounce food stamps ***...

Old 03-17-2003, 10:23 PM #35
Harkon3

Talk **** do w/e you want on here this whole fourm was a waste of time. On my part and All of yours... this is the dumb est thing ever and its about a gun i cant believe you people actually get this into **** when its about nothing at all... sad you people these days trying to talk **** to me and act like you will come to where ever i live and try to kick my ***...

Old 03-18-2003, 10:13 AM #36
pulsekid42
The Pope

harkon3 has just proven that he has no penis...
Old 03-18-2003, 03:22 PM #37
transam
Banned

thank you

Hey Harkron, I would just like to thank you that I have proof their are stupider people than em!
Old 03-18-2003, 04:27 PM #38
amtheguy
lobsterific

SP Nerve

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but the Nerve looks so F***ing sexy! Godamn! It'll be quite expensive but thats because SP put all their years of hard work and effort into it or something like that...

UMD Paintball Alumni
Old 03-20-2003, 05:31 AM #39
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
Quote:
wow, your pritty retarded loser.... grow some testies and a commen sence.

If you are going to flame someone then at least learn to spell.....kthxbye jackass
Old 03-20-2003, 11:45 PM #40
Calin

Calin is a Moderator
Calin is a Supporting Member
Calin donated to help Peyton Trent
Calin supports Bob Gurnsey
Closed.

I will review this another time.

Truly "ignorant" people are those who call others "ignorant, misinformed, uninformed" and are the same people that have lost an argument.

Typos happen.
Closed Thread