PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-04-2005, 12:51 PM #1
David1110

has been a member for 10 years
Post David1110 has feedback

This is my feedback. If there is anything negative placed in here and you have questions about it PM me and I will confirm it.

Contact info

Aim: xxpyscospazxx
MSN: xxpyscospazxx
Email: bigdave022789@earthlink.net
Phone: (850) 678 8525

Address:

David Martin
821 Magnolia Shores Dr.
Niceville, Fl 32578

If there is ever a problem please talk to me before you place negative feedback.

Thank you,
David1110

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post16203391
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2005, 02:52 PM #2
lunchbox387

Great trader. I traded my autococker for his phantom and he got it to me when i needed it even with the hurricane hitting his area. A++++
Old 10-16-2005, 07:02 PM #3
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com

Annual Supporting Member
fishballer06 is BST Legit
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
this is nuetral feedback, we never completed the transaction but we had an agreement, please read before dealing with this person

we had agreed to trade his cocker and revy for my bko and apache, we agreed to do the transaction and he wanted me to ship first, i said no because he had 1 pos. feedback and i have around 5 or 6 pos. feedback, he agreed he would ship first

about 3 days later he finally shipped, 2 days later he had gotten his cocker back from UPS and they said the box fell apart (what a delima by itself) while shipping it and he would have to resend it, he then did not want to do the deal because he didn't want to pay shipping, i said i would pay half the shipping cost to reship if he would still do the deal, he agreed to this

he never got around to shipping after not replying to a couple pm's (he did reply to a couple of my pms but was only replying every 3-5 days) and i made 2 phone calls with no answer also, he said he would ship on a monday, over a week after he said he would send again, he replied tuesday and said he did not have time to send and was going to ship the next morning or right after school, i said ok, i sent him a couple pm's all week trying to find out if he shipped, he finally replied on sunday saying he wasn't going to complete the deal and was only selling the cocker now

again, i'm not calling this negative feedback because nothing bad happened but he fell out of a deal that was supposed to happen, which i understand happens but he just had bad communication

i think he might have been trying to not contact me for a while to see if i would send thinking he had sent to get my bko and then not send his cocker, i am unsure of this but it is just an assumtion

at the beginning of our agreement, he was replying to 2-3 pms and day, then he started taking a couple days to reply and then almost a week, i had my bko all ready to go for him waiting to ship,i took a picture of the bko and apache with a piece of paper with his name on it and the date to confirm i had it so he knew i wasn't lying about having it, and i had told him to call me and gave him my phone number multiple times but no call from him

if you have any questions on this trader, contact me
Old 10-16-2005, 07:05 PM #4
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com

Annual Supporting Member
fishballer06 is BST Legit
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
nuetral feedback

this is neutral feedback, we never completed the transaction but we had an agreement, please read before dealing with this person

we had agreed to trade his cocker and revy for my bko and apache, we agreed to do the transaction and he wanted me to ship first, I said no because he had 1 pos. feedback and I have around 5 or 6 pos. feedback, he agreed he would ship first

about 3 days later he finally shipped, 2 days later he had gotten his cocker back from UPS and they said the box fell apart (what a dilemma by itself) while shipping it and he would have to resend it, he then did not want to do the deal because he didn't want to pay shipping, I said I would pay half the shipping cost to reship if he would still do the deal, he agreed to this

he never got around to shipping after not replying to a couple pm's (he did reply to a couple of my pms but was only replying every 3-5 days) and I made 2 phone calls with no answer also, he said he would ship on a Monday, over a week after he said he would send again, he replied Tuesday and said he did not have time to send and was going to ship the next morning or right after school, I said ok, I sent him a couple pm's all week trying to find out if he shipped, he finally replied on Sunday saying he wasn't going to complete the deal and was only selling the cocker now

again, Iím not calling this negative feedback because nothing bad happened but he fell out of a deal that was supposed to happen, which I understand happens but he just had bad communication

I think he might have been trying to not contact me for a while to see if I would send thinking he had sent to get my bko and then not send his cocker, I am unsure of this but it is just an assumption

at the beginning of our agreement, he was replying to 2-3 pms and day, then he started taking a couple days to reply and then almost a week, I had my bko all ready to go for him waiting to ship,i took a picture of the bko and apache with a piece of paper with his name on it and the date to confirm I had it so he knew I wasn't lying about having it, and I had told him to call me and gave him my phone number multiple times but no call from him

if you have any questions on this trader, contact me
Old 02-02-2006, 05:08 PM #5
Master_Flea
Master Customizer

Master_Flea is a Supporting Member
i bought a 48ci 3k psi tank from him, he sent extremely fast and it came in teh best packaging ever, the tank was in lnib just as described, i am extremely satified, and would reccomend him to anyone.

thanks again,
Matt

Angel A4 FLY (cobalt)
ANS GX-3(green) dye swing and UL
Old 02-02-2006, 09:17 PM #6
David1110

To respiond to that neutral feed back it was a straigh up trade for my autococker do a BKO. I faded outta the sport when school got bad. I changed my homepage because i never posted for that time. I never saw that he had sent me any PM. I must have just missed his to calls. And i did try to send it but it came back and i was already kinda like W/e. So yes it is a neutral but Rough times in life. Sorry

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post16203391