PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 06:55 PM #43
nerkler

nerkler plays in the USPL
nerkler plays in the APPA beginner division
ive had 2 shockers, one was a 04 the other was a nasty shocker. now i have a 05 speed and it shoots better than both of the shockers. it is also alot less matinence
Old 08-29-2005, 06:17 PM #44
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

shadawg donated to help Peyton Trent
shadawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i am coming into this debate a little late and have seen much venom. here are my observations and 2 cents...i have a 05 shocker w/vision and not a pl my friend has a 05 speed uma thurman kill bill anno...he spent couple hundred more bucks than me on his gun...his gun heavier than mine{im no pus but you can tell difference}his gun halo with victory my gun egg W/ zboard..i put a he bolt and ss manifold. i think his is stock internals w/softface bolt...we both have same rof over the chrono...shocker is stupid easy to maintain and i have not once chopped or broke down...only downside on the 05 shocker you have to get a aftermarket on off the stock one chews threads on your regulator...it really is personal preference but i cannot complain about the operation of myshocker or the maintenace schedule...and it really does hold better resale value than angels..i mean you can buy an 04 fly that was 1200 bucks for 600 to 800 on ebay or here...usually the shockers stay close to what the original purchase price was and i think the tonton shocker is the best of the private labels....but the EGO owns them all a ref at my field gets 15bps w/ no ramping in reg semi w his fingers and i have seen it hitting 25bps over the chrono in training mode
Closed Thread