Old 08-16-2005, 06:44 PM #22
mitchega

mitchega supports Cereal Killerz 2
mitchega owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mitchega owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mitchega owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Max Closed

Hey,
You Guys Need To Take It Easy. As Consumers We As Individuals Have The Right To Speak Out About Shooty Service, Products, Craftsmanship, Etc...we Are Spending Our Hard Earned Cash For Services And Products That We Don't Have The Time To Specalize In, Thus We Pay Someone Else To Provide This Need Or Want. However, When Your Voice Has Been Heard And The Party Responsable Owns Up To It And Tries To Make Right The Situation We Need To Forgive. But Now, Moving On To The Subject Inwhich This Post Is Titled--max Closed??? What Is This--i Have Had A Marker In-house For Over 8 Weeks And Have Had No Information For The Last 2 Weeks Regardless Of The Emails That Have Been Sent. I Know That Some Of Them May Have Come Across A Little Rude, And I Am Sorry For Any Personal Situations That May Exist. But All I Want Is Information, Truthful Information. For The Last 4 Weeks I Was Told By Jeremy Via Email That My Marker Was "almost Done, Hope To Have It Out By The End Of The Week". But Each Week Has Come And Gone With No Return. It Almost Seems Like I'm Being Told Lies In A Way.

So I Ask The Question--don't I, Or Anyone Else For That Matter, Deserve To Know What Is Going On With My Property, After I Visit A Website And See "closed"? And Yet After All Of My Emails I Have Recieved No Answer. "can You Not Hear Me, Max"??????????
Old 08-16-2005, 09:51 PM #23
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

Annual Supporting Member
gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gremlin75 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gremlin75 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
gremlin75 is Legendary
We're in the same boat man. My custom trix has been there for 7 weeks now. The last e-mail I got from Jeremy said my gun would be shipped back to me 2 weeks ago. I have since sent several e-mails (which I have found out Jeremy is no longer even checking e-mails) and I have also placed a call to them but have not got a responce on either.

HERE is a thread I started in the trix forum. In that thread Jeremy's father had this to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vern1
Greetings,
The work in house will be completed.
The shop was/is closed to catch up and get things finished because Jeremy had to take a regular job to pay bills.
He is working the ano shop on evenings and weekends to get them finished.
All the techs that came with the shop are no longer with the company (one of them did the less than fantastic LV marker and the other one polished Brad's marker into oblivion) and Jeremy is personally doing all the work himself because he found out you can not depend on anyone else.

As of now, there are a few 1000 e-mails in the inbox, a few related to actual owners of markers and the others are just flamers/spamers who have nothing better to do. That's part of the reason there have been no replies, there are so many and the dial-up is overwhelmed so you can thank all the "concerned folks" for that.
If people would quit spamming and take care of their own business, someone with a problem MIGHT be able to get thru and actually get an answer.

The new shop is responsible for new work that arrived AFTER he took over on May 1, 2005.
Anything that happened BEFORE then is the responsibility of the previous owner and they need to contact Jeramie Brady directly.

There was also a thread in the AKA forum which can be found HERE. In that thread Jeremy's father had this to say.

Quote:
Greetings,
Jeremy, the new owner of MAX since May, had employees that didn't pan out. As of now, the shop has stopped taking new business to get the work already in house finished and regroup, but it's a one man shop for now.
I guess I should reword the MAX page, but we wanted to IMMEDIATELY halt any new incoming work since he had to take another job mostly to get insurance as he has a baby on the way and while they are expensive, they are MORESO without insurance.....

One of the employees did the famous LV Timmy that was such a joke......it was turned around with a camo pattern that the owner requested after being repeatedly told how ghey the LV was, I just don't know if the owner EVER posted a retraction.
The LV was done during the time Jeremy got married in mid June, then had a short honeymoon, then my sister (Jeremy is my son) going into the hospital during the last week of June with terminal cancer, then passing away on June 30th with the funeral on July 3rd - needless to say, he was not in the shop much during the last half of June, first week in July. The marker WAS REDONE and sent back out but NOBODY has said anything (good, bad or otherwise) about it.....let alone a retraction.

The Brad "Q" Phantom was definately overpolished, no doubt about it. Mostly in the area of the barrel back. Phantom barrel backs are pretty thin and this one was milled for freek inserts, so it was VERY thin. Not an excuse but part of the REASON....this one was done by the last tech that pulled an all-nighter because he didn't have transportation and attempted to work 36 hours straight thru.
Brad is upset, and rightly so, due to other plans he had already made revolving around the gun.

Hope this gives you some insite. I know it doesnt really help much but at least you should now know whats going on.

later
gremlin
Old 08-17-2005, 04:39 PM #24
mitchega

Gremlin,
I saw in one of the other treads that Jeremy's Dad offered to hook you up with a phone call. Did it ever pan out? And if so what is your advice for getting the same hookup. Thanks for the info by the way! You might want to charge Jeremy a customer service consultants fee!! LOL!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 07:51 PM #25
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

Annual Supporting Member
gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchega
Gremlin,
I saw in one of the other treads that Jeremy's Dad offered to hook you up with a phone call. Did it ever pan out?
I just got home from work so I just sent my number to him.

Here in THIS thread Joe (jeremys dad) says

Quote:
Greetings,
You can also send me a PM with contact information and type of marker, sent in date and what you wanted done and I will get you an update.
So you may want to drop him a pm.

Much love goes out to Joe (vern1). He has been replying to several of these type thread and has really been trying to help out

later
gremlin
Old 08-21-2005, 11:37 AM #26
mitchega

Any Information

Gremlin,
I was just wondering if you have recieved any information via Vern1 yet. I PM-ed him the other night, and he said he would follow up with Jeremy and get back to me, however, I have recieved nothing since then. Just wanted to know if you have had any more luck than I.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:08 PM #27
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

Annual Supporting Member
gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is Legendary
No I havent. Vern1 said he gave Jeremy my number but I have yet to receive a call from him

Right now Im just trying to be patient and Im really hoping to get this resolved as quickly as possible. But to say the least Im not holding my breath

later
gremlin
Old 08-22-2005, 10:05 AM #28
mitchega

Yeah, I don't look for a very quick resolve either; in fact I went out and purchased another marker to finish the season. I am trying to patient as well, however, I just don't understand why Jeremy cannot contact us--It would only take a few minutes, and put my mind to ease. I mean if he can't get the work done--I say just refund my money and send me my marker back--I can have the work done somewhere else. That is a quick solution to elevating some of his workload. But I figured you probably had heard nothing from MAX either. Thanks