PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-24-2005, 12:32 AM #22
TheKaz
Hated

has been a member for 10 years
Sorry if this is off-topic, but who is chris playing with now?
You heard right mother ****er, Grandmother's daugter aint' raise no sucker.

TWO FOR ONE!!!! MUST GO!!!
Old 07-24-2005, 12:49 AM #23
jman900

arsenal a
Old 07-26-2005, 11:57 AM #24
REDZ INFAMY
7 AGAINST THE WORLD!

Thanks For The Support You Guys

Really needed it out there. This was a lesson tourney for us as we needed to get a first hand feel for the semi pro competition. Now we know the kind of pressure we are dealing with a little better now. So this wasnt a total bomb out for us.

It would have been nice to at least play sunday but unfortunately things didnt go as planned. However We will be returning to san diego to avenge 2004 last year. And we will show up with a much better plan and improved game.

We had a pretty hard roster. But its all good, I would rather get the epitimy of the hardest semi pro comp than anything less.

So Im hoping to meet strange and ironmen again. Things may just be a little different next time around.

In the meantime.....Homework , Homework, Homework

p.s oh yeah and never ever EVER. Stay at the Ramada Continental in Denver. What Dilusional Dive. you have been warned!

see ya at practice
peace

You do not have to be "PRO" to be Professional."
Play hard, Die well, and have a beautiful ending..."OR AT LEAST FAKE IT DUDE, COMON WORK WITH ME.

"A TEAM IS NOT A TEAM IF YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ONE ANOTHER." YOUR JUST SEVERAL PLAYERS ON ONE SIDE OF THE FIELD.

SUPPORT OUR HOMETOWN FIELDS. Stop being cheap! Be reasonable. And they'll be reasonable with you.