PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-12-2001, 10:09 AM #1
NanoSpark
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
When disconnecting my battery, i have always been carefull, but when i went to change it yesterday, one of the terminals that snaps into the 9v broke off!!!!

needless to say, i had to cut the wires, and i took a 9v connector out of my alarm clock (who nees to wake up anyways?) and i connected the wires to it... the gun shoots now, but do you think this will void the warranty?

Is there some way i can call them and ask them for a new wire setup, with the 2 white wires that go to the soli and the red and black that go to the battery. I would like to get a new setup, with the plug that hooks into the circuit board, that way i don't have this *** looking wire job with electrical tape on my gun, because i fear that if i ever wanted to sell it, that would hurt my chances.

do you thin procaps will send me a new plug and wires?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2001, 10:16 AM #2
Velocity
m4+r1x

Thumbs up yeah

They would have to wouldn't they? the warranty cover manufacturers defects, and... well if your connected snapped off, I'm pretty sure that's a defect.

Just call them up and tell them your prob, the thing is, they will make you send your gun to them for replacement. So make sure you can miss paintball for a week, without your matrix.

Velocity63@hotmail.com
Old 05-13-2001, 09:28 PM #3
NEO18

Call Paintball Central and ask for rob, I'm sure he will help you out. 336-274-4002