Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 07:31 PM #43
Dv9Rage

yeah i think there was a little misunderstanding here, I talked to dye playa yesterday, and far as i know they seem to be good bunch of guys..when we play each other,it will be relaxed game of paintball, not a grudge match.Dye, i will pm u with directions to our field and leave a number to help u find it.If everybody still feels the need to flame each other, lets take it to a diff place.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2005, 08:06 PM #44
drumz

this thread of retarded-ness is over for me... i thought i would comment saying i post no more.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:59 PM #45
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

man if you think you can beat us? or dye? ahaha my team would be glad to travel just to post it on pbnation. drumz getting bunkered, and the rest of the team. rotflmao
noobs.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:11 PM #46
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

dye-playa is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
stfu pbsource this isnt a flame war. i hope that they are great so we will have soe one good to practice against. but the time i went into adrenaline there was a tall dark haird guy with glasses behind the counter that told me they played woodsball, they might have since started playing tourny level speeball or maybe that guy no longer works there. but that was back when it was before it was at the coleman store at the old location. i went in again after they moved and there was a different guy there but he was on the phone the entire time i was there so i didnt talk to him.

but thte challenge is still on as soon as one of my team mates gets back from vacation
Old 07-16-2005, 09:16 PM #47
drumz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSource
man if you think you can beat us? or dye? ahaha my team would be glad to travel just to post it on pbnation. drumz getting bunkered, and the rest of the team. rotflmao
noobs.
you're bad, go die in a fire. ok thanks... now im done i promise
Old 07-16-2005, 09:19 PM #48
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumz
you're bad, go die in a fire. ok thanks... now im done i promise
you know the sad thing about that kid (pbsource) is he has no idea how good or bad i am or anything about me to say that you will or wont be able to beat us

Last edited by dye-playa : 07-17-2005 at 10:48 AM.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:54 AM #49
z24guy
Gun too heavy?Try Pushups

I think that all of this has gone just a *touch* off topic. You guys have never met, so whats the point arguing who's the better player?
Old 07-17-2005, 10:50 AM #50
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

i am not arguing over who is better, im just saying that pbsource should be telling them that i am better when he doesnt know me or how i play. i hope they are better then us, it will just make us improve that much more if they are better, and it will be good practice
Old 07-17-2005, 09:57 PM #51
Dv9Rage

"I think that all of this has gone just a *touch* off topic. You guys have never met, so whats the point arguing who's the better player?" <==AMEN......lol everybody is a pro baller when they're posting in a forum...[points at PBsource]
Old 07-18-2005, 08:35 AM #52
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

but I am a pro baller
Old 07-18-2005, 05:10 PM #53
cody404
cody

Talking

sorry posted twice
Old 07-18-2005, 05:18 PM #54
cody404
cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSource
noobs.

Hey PBsource if you really are so full of yourself how about you shut ur ****ing mouth or come on down with ur team so we can shut u up with a video posted on pbnation... or if not than stop saying you'll come down here if your gonna say its not worth it. If u really wanted to play us and you were a "pro" team like u said you would have the money and the honor to come down here like a ****ing man to play us and defend your rep... unless you really are afraid of the truth=getting slaughtered by SouthBaldwinNotorious.

F[a]TE
SBN
Closed Thread