PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 12:46 AM #1
R1PP3R (Banned)

OFF TOPIC POST: boycott wet seal sign up here

ok guys go to the link i send, it will take u to pbvids which will lead u to a peta web page, u dont have to watch the video er ne thing but plz sign up for the boy cott on wet seal. there torturing rabbits for fur lining, skinning these things alive. i find it very disturbing and hope u will too. help save the rabbits.

http://www.pbvids.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17823

Last edited by R1PP3R : 07-01-2005 at 01:22 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2005, 01:05 AM #2
Cakeslob

has been a member for 10 years
hippie
Old 07-01-2005, 01:15 AM #3
R1PP3R (Banned)

i guess, but doesnt that make u realy mad, what if they skinned u when u where still alive and hung u by ur *** with a hook
Old 07-01-2005, 01:18 AM #4
TTUStudent

What link, ignore what Cakeslob said is a retard.

Wraths Wrule

I am selling a tank, a 20oz Anti-Syphin tank. Great condition. $40 shipped. Just pm me.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:21 AM #5
Liquid_pjear
Playing naked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1PP3R
i guess, but doesnt that make u realy mad, what if they skinned u when u where still alive and hung u by ur *** with a hook

What if you were only alive because you were bred to become a fur coat? I say the rabbits should revolt or evolve to have to no fur and they would be fine.

I in now way condone tourturing animals, I also cant stand groups like green peace and such. It is wrong to torture them but they also wouldnt have a chance to live if it wasnt for the insutry so meh.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:21 AM #6
R1PP3R (Banned)

woops lol my bad, its there now, and they r bred to become fur coats they spend ther lives waiting to die in a small rusty cage surrounded by there own ****
Old 07-01-2005, 01:23 AM #7
TTUStudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_pjear
What if you were only alive because you were bred to become a fur coat? I say the rabbits should revolt or evolve to have to no fur and they would be fine.

I in now way condone tourturing animals, I also cant stand groups like green peace and such. It is wrong to torture them but they also wouldnt have a chance to live if it wasnt for the insutry so meh.
Thats like saying its ok to torture as long as thats all they will get in life. So its ok for nazis to torture jews if thats all there going to get it life right?

Wraths Wrule

I am selling a tank, a 20oz Anti-Syphin tank. Great condition. $40 shipped. Just pm me.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:24 AM #8
R1PP3R (Banned)

well said my friend, well said
Old 07-01-2005, 01:26 AM #9
AggsTheMan
Enlist you SISSY!

AggsTheMan is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_pjear
evolve
yea, that's right, creationism my ***.

In Japan there is a special yellow dog that is bought and sold as livestock. It's sole purpose in life is to be eaten. Veal is a baby cow that is killed because it is softer meat and has not had time to toughen up. How many times have you seen boycotts on those?

Not trying to condone anything, but some things are teh way they for a reason. Untill you can see the whole picture, you should leave it alone.

Atheists do it BETTER!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:28 AM #10
TTUStudent

I couldnt make it through the video. Damn people suck. I say we napalm/nuke that entire country. I know that wasnt USA. Those are rabbits? They look like racoons.

Wraths Wrule

Old 07-01-2005, 01:29 AM #11
R1PP3R (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggsTheMan
yea, that's right, creationism my ***.

In Japan there is a special yellow dog that is bought and sold as livestock. It's sole purpose in life is to be eaten. Veal is a baby cow that is killed because it is softer meat and has not had time to toughen up. How many times have you seen boycotts on those?

Not trying to condone anything, but some things are teh way they for a reason. Untill you can see the whole picture, you should leave it alone.

yes but fur on clothing has no reason but to show that ur rich u can buy other material for clothing thats warmer and much more comfterbal than fur, cows r killed so we can eat and servive. ur right about vele er what ever though
Old 07-01-2005, 01:30 AM #12
TTUStudent

That guy makes me want to kill bunnies, i dont know why. That guy needs to change his image fast.

Wraths Wrule

Old 07-01-2005, 01:30 AM #13
R1PP3R (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTUStudent
I couldnt make it through the video. Damn people suck. I say we napalm/nuke that entire country. I know that wasnt USA. Those are rabbits? They look like racoons.
those r racoons bu wet seal uses rabbit fur in there clothing thats why underneith the video there is a link that says it and u click it and sign up like i did
Old 07-01-2005, 01:31 AM #14
TTUStudent

It also gives the phone for there customes service and one of there pr guys.

Wraths Wrule

Old 07-01-2005, 01:53 AM #15
Liquid_pjear
Playing naked!

Quote:
Thats like saying its ok to torture as long as thats all they will get in life. So its ok for nazis to torture jews if thats all there going to get it life right?

Only if the nazis were also breeding jews.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:48 AM #16
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
wow we need to get back to other business, this has nothing to do with the wrath. Most wrath owners can't afford a fur coat. You might want to try the Timmy forum

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
Old 07-01-2005, 09:42 AM #17
knives0142
call me the avatar king

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1PP3R
yes but fur on clothing has no reason but to show that ur rich u can buy other material for clothing thats warmer and much more comfterbal than fur, cows r killed so we can eat and servive. ur right about vele er what ever though
ooooo i was just thinking that. cows are FOOD something we absolutely need. Fur is for J-lo and rich people showing off. and as for bigdaddys comment this is an OFF TOPIC thread meaning its purposely off topic meaning common sense should say "ya kno, this might not have anything to do with the wrath"your comment was uncalled for this is serious stuff man. i saw the link like 2 weeks ago and i couldnt finish it. i wish i could pistol whip everyone of those hicks with a heavyweight airsoft desert eagle and shoot them repeatedly in the temple atpoint blank range until they all pass out. so i can step on THEIR necks and i wont even have to skin them. id simply have to take their clothes off and leave em naked and the embarrassment from that wouldnt b equal to half of wut theyre doing to those poor animals. maybe theyd wake up and c wut theyre doing.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:04 AM #18
bladerunner2000

i could not make it through like half the vid even why do they skin them alive it would be much more humane to put them to sleep and then do it i understand the whole bread for fur thing but at least do it in a humane way

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1065862

help this guy find his gun
Old 07-01-2005, 10:35 AM #19
TTUStudent

I also couldnt make it through the vid. It doesnt make any sense that they would skin an animal alive. UNLESS, these people are the spawn of satan and need to be expunged from the earth.

Wraths Wrule

Old 07-01-2005, 11:49 AM #20
knives0142
call me the avatar king

Quote:
I also couldnt make it through the vid. It doesnt make any sense that they would skin an animal alive. UNLESS, these people are the spawn of satan and need to be expunged from the earth.
no they need to b pistol whipped and knocked out then shot repeatedly
Old 07-01-2005, 03:02 PM #21
R1PP3R (Banned)

eberyone sign up for the pledge against wet seal it has a link underneath where the vid is
Closed Thread