PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-05-2005, 03:02 AM #1
-Assassin-89

Important!!!

Yo guys whatsup. so me and a couple of pals wanna make our own Rec field in this, kind of, isolated tall grass field. its such an awesome place to play and we love practicing there, but theres only one thing thats in the way of it all; the law (because its public property, and theres a highway becide it, but the highway we dont care about really.) We've played there a few times and all has went well, but we wanna get some grass choppers and cut a few large trails and baces and bunkers there, just so we can really play some paintball and no more vietnam style sneaking around sh*t. But before we start this "project", we need some good advice, is it too risky? what would happen if we got caught paintballing there, or if we got caught cutting the grass? help us RT!

The one and only.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2005, 08:58 AM #2
PB-N-FL

has been a member for 10 years
well if shooting an air gun in the town while not being on a field is illegal (as it is in many places), thats one thing.

im no lawyer, but beyond that it doesnt seem like too much is illegal. cutting the grass doesnt seem like vandalism or anything, but im sure they could skew it that way if they really didnt like you. then again, having paintballs everywhere and or paint residue could probably count as vandalism/littering/etc.

id probably find a diff place if i were u.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:55 PM #3
G26
Captian

paintballing on public propety is dangerous b/c there is always that one a$$hole of the community that will call the cops as for cutting the grass nothin would happen but look for another place like ^^ he said
Old 06-08-2005, 12:34 AM #4
dm5bangbang (Banned)

Don't do it, if you shoot some one not playing expect a lawsuit. The govrnment wont let you play by a highway. Imagine what would happen if you shoot a cars wind shield, and they have an accident. The people who run the state and the citys that we live in see paintball as a bunch of kids running around and SHOOTING each other. That is why there are so few fields, because the government wont let them open. They hide behind the gay zoneing laws.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:26 AM #5
Musjunk22

My friendsand I play at a forest preserve by my house, the lot of forest has a railroad track on the east side of it a street on the north and west and a river on the south side. You would think it might be illegal but we saw 2 cops with A-5's playing there once so it couldn't be that illegal could it?

I have 100 Gmail Invites pm me if you want one.

Last edited by Musjunk22 : 06-08-2005 at 03:30 AM.