PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-15-2005, 09:33 PM #1
Tony_pb

has been a member for 10 years
Arrow Kirby00 is the worst person to deal with EVER!!!!!!

Kirby 00, or his real name Dan Gianfrancesco (sounded fake to begin with, but ironically enough his name was the most truthful thing he told me.

Well here's how it went. March 21st, Dan and I made a deal for me to send him 160 shipped on his 3rd Gen. iPod with everything necessary except headphones. So I was like yeah this is a good deal, took me about a week to get the money together and I send a money order out monday March 28th. He receives it on the 30th. And says it will be shipped the following monday.

Week 1 goes by, nothing, he says he's busy clearing the music off of it or some crap.

Week 2, he can't find the USB adaptor give him more time or else he'll give me his.

Week 3. He finds the USB cable and ships it out, through usps, except claims they didn't offer a tracking number, things are getting a little suspicious now.

Week 4 and 5. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I tried to call him every day for 2 weeks straight and got absolutely nothing.

Finally, on a monday a week from tomorrow, the 9th, I call his house and get his housekeeper/baby sitter, and tell her the entire situation. Call all week hear nothing, and on friday the iPod arrives on my doorstep at 5:30, shipped one day prior from UPS (proving he never even went to usps).

So pretty much he's a useless piece of crap who nobody should EVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN.

He also refused to answer any IM i'd ever send him. He only talked to me on AIM before I sent the money, and so conveniently his AIM broke after he got my money.

I'll update later if I remember any more crappy things this *** did.

Either way, don't deal with Kirby00

-Tony
Old 05-26-2005, 09:22 PM #2
Halo2x
~-~-~-~

Halo2x is a Supporting Member
Kirby 00

Hey could you help me out possibly, i noticed your thread about Kirby 00 and thought you might be able to give me his phone number, im trying to get my wased shocker back that he stole from me, i realy dont want to have to drive up to NJ to get it back so any help would be great
Old 05-27-2005, 08:34 PM #3
liquidice
Old School

liquidice is a Supporting Member
YO GUYS!
we should all talk on AIM
he owes me $120
over a month ago i sent him $120 for a halo and empire pants. he claimed his car was stolen and the gear was in the car. he said he'd refund me. i never got the refund, and he doesnt reply on aim. I could use some mroe info on him too.
AIM- liquidicenf
Old 05-27-2005, 10:23 PM #4
Tony_pb

PM me if you need any help, i'll try the best I can to help you guys get what you deserve, but information is all I can provide you with.