PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-04-2003, 04:44 PM #1
rudeskawn

has been a member for 10 years
Qkslvr238 - Alex Sewell - BAD TRADER!

He and I had a trade going on. My 2002 Vertfeed Autococker and $200 for his Nasty Impulse. The deal was I send my Cocker, when he gets it he will send his Impulse, and then when I got the Impulse I would send him the money.

Well I sent him my gun only to get NOTHING in return! He received it on a Saturday 2 days after I mailed it. And told me he would ship the following Saturday because he wanted his brother to look at my gun. I was like whatever, then never heard back from him until the following Tuesday. He was like my brother didn't like your gun so I can't trade. I was pissed just cause he wasted my time...but I said whatever my gun better be back by the end of the week with everything I sent with it.

Two weeks go by and I still have NO gun! I am pretty furious right now with this kid. Who tells me its in the mail. Even though it has been two weeks since he supposedly sent it. He lives in College Station, TX. His name is Alex Sewell. If any of you know him or live by there, please help him and both out. Because I am about to take this a step further and contact the authorities.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement