The Illusion manual PDF off the new website:

Owners' Manual
boomslang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2005, 12:24 PM #23
breedofspawn

DitZ Trigger UPs

Hey has A/M created any Trigger upgrades or any triggers we can purchase for the Diadem yet or does any one know of any triggers that can be used now that are already out that will fit together nicely with the diadem.
breedofspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 05:44 PM #24
AM-Lynelle

Exclamation Action Markers Auctions on eBay!

Just to let all PBNation users know...

Action Markers has an account on eBay and periodically we auction Diadems, Sentinels, and anything else that might be fun!

Our eBay screenname is voodoo_frog_696. If you search under this seller name you can see what we are currently auctioning. Right now we are auctioning a 7man Bunker field for anyone interested. There is also a Diadem up for sale. Check back for one of kind sentinels next week.

This is a chance for you to get a great deal! So check on it from time to time! You might get something you have wanted for awhile at an incredible price!
AM-Lynelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 02:37 PM #25
AM-Lynelle

Thumbs up Pricing on AM Jerseys!

Just contacted Custom Sports Gear...

It will be $65 per jersey, and this jersey can be customized with your team name/logo, player's name/logo/number, and any other sponsors you might have. You can also choose a color variation, like to go more with your team colors. I will post color variations that we have available next week.

If you use your affiliate code, you can get the jersey at the same price and get .5 points per jersey ordered, or you can get them with a 10% discount but no points will be added to your account. Both of these options will get you fully customizable jersey, and there is no minimum.

Our other option is if you get 100 people to preorder, then we can offer the jersey's to you for $45. These would be our standard jerseys with a few color variations available. You would be responsible for getting your name and your teams name on them. They would come with a space for you to get those screen printed yourself.

So those are your options. Also when you order they said it can be a 3-4 week turnaround. So if you need it soon let us know!

Soon you can be styling in the all new AM jersey! 8)
Old 05-04-2005, 01:42 PM #26
AM-Lynelle

This is our current AM Jersey Design. I can change colors if neccessary to suit your team. You can have your team logo on the front and your team name on the back where it says factory and your player name where it says name on the back. You can choose your fonts. Also on the side where it says AM-F, which is short for factory you can have your team number or whatever else you would like. I can also add any Diadem logos if you would prefer. Just thought you guys would like to see what design you would be getting. Also the blue won't be as bright as your screen might show. Things look a little different printed than they do on screen. Of course any questions just e-mail me.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:51 PM #27
AirAttack

AirAttack is a Supporting Member
Diadem Pieces

See Splatttt's Ram Mod for Ram details

AirAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:26 PM #28
lilgweb
i like big ano

cool.
IronMen Fan Member #97
STK QUEST!
lilgweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:28 AM #29
sloonan

Action Markers Manuals

http://www.housesolstice.com/Diadem_Manual.pdf
http://www.housesolstice.com/Illusion_Manual.pdf
http://www.housesolstice.com/Sentinel_Manual.pdf

Last edited by sloonan : 04-02-2007 at 09:09 PM.
sloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:13 PM #30
boomslang
lo-fi

boomslang is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Okay guys, I know I said that I'd be setting up a new info repository for AM products, the only vendor we have, and troubleshooting/tech supplies at actionmarkers.org, but I haven't gotten around to it and I've lost the motivation. I still own the actionmarkers.org domain until December 12th, and it would be a shame if it just expired and was picked up by a domain squatter.

Does anyone want to take this project off of me and set up a wiki-style website for AM products? I'll give the domain away to any interested party if you can provide some websites that you've worked on in the past so I know I'm not just pissing it away. Like I said, it expires Dec 12, so you'll have to pay for renewal.

Edit: Just want to add that I won't be checking this thread often, so send me a PM if you want the domain name and I'll be notified by email.

Last edited by boomslang : 09-10-2007 at 10:21 PM.
boomslang is offline   Reply With Quote