Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-14-2002, 01:03 AM #1
jawpaul
Not so Deep Thoughts

has been a member for 10 years
What the?

All right this exact problem happened when posting this message.
This problem happens randomly while replying to threads.
Whenever I click the submit new thread button it takes me to this page.

THat isn't bad by itself but when I hit the back button it dumps me back to a black message body. THis happens about half the time I post. And it happened when I tryed to post this the first time. All the proper fields are filled out when this happens. When I am replying I have to retype the entire message and punch in a subject for it and it posts a reply.
I am not a nebie or new to VB or message boards in general. I have racked up thousands of posts over the last several years at various message boards so I do know how to post.
-------------------------- when I hit the back button it dumps me back to a black message body. THis happens about half the time I post. And it happened when I tryed to post this the first time. All the proper fields are filled out when this happens. When I am replying I have to retype the entire message and punch in a subject for it and it posts a reply.
I am not a nebie or new to VB or message boards in general. I have racked up thousands of posts over the last several years at various message boards so I do know how to post.
-------------------------- when I hit the back button it dumps me back to a black message body. THis happens about half the time I post. And it happened when I tryed to post this the first time. All the proper fields are filled out when this happens. When I am replying I have to retype the entire message and punch in a subject for it and it posts a reply.
-----------------------------7d2dchit the back button it dumps me back to a black message body. THis happens about half the time I post. And it happened when I tryed to post this the first time. All the proper fields are filled out when this happens. When I am replying I have to retype the entire message and punch in a subject for it and it posts a reply.
Black Dye Sticky 3 Grips
Black Evolution 2 Z-board inside
Crossfire 45/45 HP
AM Sentinel TS Sunburst
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2002, 01:09 AM #2
jawpaul
Not so Deep Thoughts

has been a member for 10 years
Logged out and back on lets see how this goes.
Also on the previous times it copied parts of my message multiple times. Funky?

/edit: Seems to be working ok right now.

/Editid it again and then on this message when I edited it said no post specified. Time to fill out the subject again. First lets uncheck auto parse urls maybe that is doing it.

/edit: Alright it doesn't work with show sig & auto parse on? WHat the?

/edit: Still doing it. I believe this a totally random thing. Or one of the webservers has a problem with me.

Last edited by jawpaul : 12-14-2002 at 01:38 AM.