Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-24-2001, 12:53 AM #1
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

has been a member for 10 years
Read this its from BuNkErMoNkEy

i got my gun back and all but im still mad i keep on finding out more about this whole thing through people. i.e. for example
here is a message he sent to me:
Dear Casey,
I made a mistake and attempted to make a deal with you, unfortunately the cocker I was supposed to trade you was already sold. I appologize for this misunderstanding. Your Spyder TL will be returned along with the mask, and guncase. By the way your Spyder was not functioning properly, it is fixed now. I have been out of town (the reason for the belated return
of your package.) My neighbor signed for and recieved the package. Again, sorry for the inconvienience. Upon reply to this email, the items will be sent and all charges will be dropped as agreed upon by both parties.

here is the message he sent to Charbel:

Dear Charbel,
I made a mistake and attempted to make a deal with you, unfortunately the Impulse I was supposed to trade you was already sold. I appologize for this misunderstanding. Your cocker will be returned . By the way your cocker was not functioning properly, it is fixed now.
P8ntbaIler1665 (2:57:49 PM): I have been out of town (the reason for the belated return of your package.) My neighbor signed for and recieved the package. Again, sorry for the inconvienience. Upon reply to this Instant message, the items will be sent and all charges will be dropped as agreed upon by both parties.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Isnt that the same letter sent to each of us. Hmmmmmmmmm copy and paste job.
O well i got my gun back and am happier but still mad. Its the principle that hed tried to rip me off.
, 1500 psi aci pressure gauge on aci bottomline,blue macroline setup, shocktech beavertail, WGP beavertail, polished internals and new cup seal, polished ball detent, padded gun case, JT speed pack with 4 blue and clear dye tubes, B.E. 2 pod harness, J.T. black and clear flex 7 no scratches 32* mask's (green, black), clear adjustable elbow
, others i cant think of right now, no tank sold seperatly but shoots very consistent for a spyder with the new reg on nitrogen.

Last edited by fuelhux : 08-24-2001 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-24-2001, 01:44 AM #2
bad-karma
|3D|<|2m

i don't know, if it got to u and it works, then i would be greatfull. but hey, congrats!
Old 08-24-2001, 10:43 AM #3
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

It works he told the cop he never aired it up. He only said it was broken so he could almost fight back a little.
, 1500 psi aci pressure gauge on aci bottomline,blue macroline setup, shocktech beavertail, WGP beavertail, polished internals and new cup seal, polished ball detent, padded gun case, JT speed pack with 4 blue and clear dye tubes, B.E. 2 pod harness, J.T. black and clear flex 7 no scratches 32* mask's (green, black), clear adjustable elbow
, others i cant think of right now, no tank sold seperatly but shoots very consistent for a spyder with the new reg on nitrogen.
Old 08-24-2001, 11:39 AM #4
bad-karma
|3D|<|2m

ooooo, ok, i gatcha, but i would have said the same thing
Old 08-24-2001, 02:54 PM #5
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

Got it back today the cops sent it overnight. It looks alright and stuff but i gonna get air to see of it blows up when i screw my tank in. HAHA
Old 08-24-2001, 06:26 PM #6
bad-karma
|3D|<|2m

put the tankd in a trash can, cut a hole in the trash can, stick the gun and tank in there, and screw it while the side of the gun is facing yourside of the can. it works! i've done this to my tippmann,automag,cocker,shocker,spyder and only had 2 blow up and i inly got hit one time
Old 08-24-2001, 09:54 PM #7
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

No i meant like the kid sabotaged my gun i was jk about it. HAHAHAHA. It was all scratched and stuff so I just wanna know if it leaks
Old 08-25-2001, 02:00 PM #8
bad-karma
|3D|<|2m

ooooooohhh, ok. well, my plan still works very well if your scared to gas up a gun, i do it after i put my max-flow back together because i don't have a manual and i just take a stab in the dark cleaning and puting it back together.
Old 09-07-2001, 05:59 PM #9
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

Up to the top of the thread everyone read this cheap way of ripping someone off. Read the other thread to its gettin good