Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-07-2001, 09:58 PM #1
BlueDarkAngel

has been a member for 10 years
BlueDarkAngel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BlueDarkAngel has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Angry Negative Feedback: Joshie450

I really wish i didn't have to do this, but i feel that other board members should know what has gone on. this post will be posted on forums.Paintballcity.com so that it gets seen by as many people possible.

Over the past couple monthes i had tried to work out deals with Joshie450 (Josh). 3 different deals. all dealing with his same gun, a cobra led.

round #1, i offered josh about $1700, he entertains the offer, we set everything up...he backs out. this was ok, i understand its a new gun to him and all, i'm completely understanding, no problem everything is A'OK.

Round #2, i offer josh a custom cocker, custom phantom, barrels, n2 tank, parts, everything valued at over his asking price of the gun. he entertains the offer, attempts to make a deal, we finalize, i ask for his address and after days and days of trying to aquire his address, he backs out on me saying he has to ask friends and doesn't know what to do. again i feel this is ok, he could have had other offers for all i knew.

Round #3, i offer Josha brand new 2k1 sto, completly upgraded, an assortment of barrels. he doesn't feel the offer is good enough, and asks for me to throw in more. i said name it and as long as i can get it at my store when i go back to work, then its his as long as its reasonable. i end up throwing in an extra boomstick, AKA Tornado valve, new cocker front and back blocks, give him his choice of any bolt i carry for the new block since the stock block on the 2k1 sto already had an evolution with pull pin & and stock bolt. he chooses a lightning bolt, as well as a brand new clear flex 7 thermal mask, and a 12 v hopper. now keep in mind the cocker already came with everything he would ever need, including most parts to go an make a second cocker if he could find a body. again he agrees to the deal, says give him a day or 2 to consult his friends opinion. then avoids me while trying to get his address again. i felt at first this was ok, he claimed he had to go to camp during the day and by the time i got home from work we could talk, but by then it was already 10 his time, and his parents wouldn't let him stay up or what not. during the early mornings when i would catch him online, i would ask for his address and he would say tomorrow i'll give it to you. almost a week later i still have no received his address. i ask him what is up and actually copied the conversation for you all to read. int he convo. he accuses me of things that are unheard of and people will back me of. here is the convo!

BlueDarkAngel: josh, c'mon man, need your address
Joshie450: i was told by many people today not to trade to you
BlueDarkAngel: so your backin on me again?
Joshie450: its not my fault they were very convincing
BlueDarkAngel: fine be that as it may, you don't know how bothersome this is. i've held off this far not posting negative feedback, but its happened 3-4 times now. i've turned down offers and you back out, i'm about to just post this in the trader response forum
Joshie450: this has happened twice but before you post you wana know why im backing?
BlueDarkAngel: because you listen to other people more than what you want
Joshie450: its proof of people you have traded with and what you have said
BlueDarkAngel: oh is that a fact? i guaruntee you make posts on any and all forums you want asking about my feedback, and you get nothing but good feedback
Joshie450: for example:

-cobra led #24 had a hole in it that it wasnt sposed to
-jon bakers cockers were pretty messed
-the sto you were trying to sell for 700 to people so if we traded id be getting ripped
-there is more too
Joshie450: you just upset because you know what you were doing is wrong
BlueDarkAngel: first off there was never a hole in anything, go ahead and ask joel if i did it, he can verify that i didn't and that is how i got it from cobra, hence it being before the ano job. jon's cockers were looked over my wgp before i sent them, along with wlf and yet you still think i did it
BlueDarkAngel: i'm far from upset
BlueDarkAngel: i've given you more chances than you deserve
BlueDarkAngel: and rest assured you will get what you deserve
BlueDarkAngel: its not my fault you have backed, i've thrown in everything youve asked for AND MORE
BlueDarkAngel: so your far from being ripped off
Joshie450: ive talked to john about the cocker
ive seen joels pics
and ive talked to people that you wanted to sell the sto for 700
BlueDarkAngel: roflmao, talked to people that i was gonna sell it to for 700? thats kinda impossible seeing as to how i've never had a cash offer over the net and i've only had 1 offer in the store
BlueDarkAngel: nice try ;o)
BlueDarkAngel: keep goin
Joshie450: chill out with all that stuff man, its not my fault we couldnt work something out but i dont think i can transfer from a angel to a cocker
BlueDarkAngel: chill out? you want me to chill out because you accuse me of things that have never happened or you haven't done your homework before accusations were made?
BlueDarkAngel: we did work something out
BlueDarkAngel: i gave in to your everything
BlueDarkAngel: i gave ya barrels, parts, hopper, mask
BlueDarkAngel: everything you requested
Joshie450: what you spent of your cocker is only a lil more than what im looking to sell for
BlueDarkAngel: spent? this has nothing to do with money, lol
Joshie450: well dude you know well off if i went to trade with a diff 2k1 sto i could get more
Joshie450: i know your gun is nice
Joshie450: gime till tomorrow to think about this trade
BlueDarkAngel: lol, your trying to make it seem like i'm the bad trader here, i understand all this reverse psychology, its not my fault that YOU backed out
BlueDarkAngel: 3 times in a row
Joshie450: gime till tomorrow
BlueDarkAngel: last chance josh, tomorrow and no longer
Joshie450: can you link me to the pic of your gun
Joshie450: 3-way and ram are stock right?
BlueDarkAngel: yes
BlueDarkAngel: here
Joshie450: i do not have permission to log in
BlueDarkAngel: lemme get you other links then
BlueDarkAngel: http://www.tbns.net/rook/dcp00450.jpg
http://www.tbns.net/rook/dcp00451.jpg
http://www.tbns.net/rook/dcp00452.jpg
BlueDarkAngel: those 3
Joshie450: thanks, did find out if you could get the other dye barrel?
BlueDarkAngel: i had off from work today so i don't know
Joshie450: well thats a expensive item to me so what happens if you dont get it?
BlueDarkAngel: then you don't, i don't know, i've thrown enough in, if its that much to you i'll see what other barrels i can get that are dye, lol
Joshie450: so if i end up not doing this your still gona leave a neg feedback?
BlueDarkAngel: its debatable at this point, i don't know. but don't base your decision off of whether or not i'm going to post it
Joshie450: so if we dont do this, ill get neg feedback?
BlueDarkAngel: josh, like i said, i don't know, but don't base your decision off of that
Joshie450: oh im sorry this im got hidden behind your pics
BlueDarkAngel: its ok
Joshie450: i didnt mean to ask twice, well if i dont trade, how bout i buy some stuff off of you or your company?
BlueDarkAngel: josh, lol i don't care if you buy anything, i'm not being bribed into not leaving feedback if i feel it should be there. and i don't think you should base your decision on whether or not you should trade on if i'm gonna post something or not
Joshie450: no im just interested in buying stuff and mabye you will be able to help
BlueDarkAngel: maybe
Joshie450: at your house do you have any 10 inch angel barrels, stick trigger, or any speed pod stuff?
BlueDarkAngel: uhh, no i gave away all my 10" barrels
Joshie450: you no like?
BlueDarkAngel: nah
Joshie450: stick trigger or speed pod stuff?
BlueDarkAngel: nope and nope
Joshie450: ok

that was the end of the conversation and he disapeared again. i haven't talked to him since and learned a lesson, i'm not dealing with kids again unless there is a third party involved and they are a bit more mature than Josh. as for why i've posted this? i feel that the board members here at PBNation should be aware of what has happened, and be VERY cautious when dealing with josh. hes very 2 faced as i see it and don't want anybody else to work deals out with him and pass up other great offers as i had, then to be stuck with nothing but what you started wiyth because josh couldn't work somethin out, or would then blame you for it.

thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post!
if you have any questions regarding this please feel free to ask, i realize that some of this may seem a bit confusing, but i will clarify anything i can as long as you ask!

~Mike Pistner
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2001, 02:54 AM #2
NitroDucky
Banned

Josh seems like a nice guy, but he's been in/out of selling that Cobra LED for months. Anyway, hope that this post helps out in some ways.

BTW, guess since i'm a kid...i'll just cancel that MO i'm gonna send on tuesday
Old 07-08-2001, 10:41 AM #3
dysfuncti0n
I'm Back

dysfuncti0n is a Supporting Member
1st of all.... thats a sweet cocker. That, with all the stuff you were throwing in was worth more than a cobra led. I mean, your gun is brand new, all teh parts your giving him could (like you said) almost build a new gun with the purchase of a new body. I would say he was trying to take advantage of your generosity. Hehe, I have never seen someone who cares what his friends think sooo much. Then we he goes back and says "i don't know that i could go from an angel to a cocker", i think thats the reason he isn't trading, or his friends are telling ihm what to do. Honestly... i don't think i would have offered near as much stuff as you did, I've owned a custom cocker, and own an angel, i know what they are worth (lucky i got more than what my cocker was worth to buy my angel 1330 , but maybe you get stuff at cost. Then notice when you said you would post feedback he got nice all of a sudden. So in conclusion, if you feel you are dealing with someone that you don't think is very expericaned with selling stuff.... use a 3rd party. Some of the younger usuers arn't aware of what they are gettting into sometimes and back out.
Old 07-08-2001, 10:55 AM #4
joshie450

joshie450 is a founding member
Talking mike

im sorry man its just im 16 and it took alot of money to buy this gun, im taking it out of the for sale forum because i always have a bad feeling when i am about to trade because i spent alot of money and i just dont want to make bad decisions. im sorry man but i feel as though i dont want to try and make deals with anyone on my gun because im happy with what i have.

~Josh~

BTW, i have sold my cocker, apoc, and pump and they buyers were very pleased with what they got cosidering we didnt use 3rd party. so im not trying to sell you a piece of crap gun its just i always get a bad feeling when i sell my stuff because i pay for all of it and its tough on me.
Cobra Led #25 of 25 f/s and f/t
~Western Massacre~
e-mail-joshie450@aol.com
AIM-joshie450

the only place your sposed to wipe at a tourny is in the sandy can~oh yea
Old 07-11-2001, 01:21 AM #5
Richy_C
kills people

Hello, first i'd like to say i'm 14. Today, i shipped 580 worth of merchndise, all not through a third party, and didn't think twice. i think josh should apoloqize and make up for it in any way possible. DOn't look to age to find maturity, thats like being racist.
Old 07-11-2001, 07:16 AM #6
joshie450

hey

i did apoligze to mike through im's. we seem to be fine again we just wont do buisness
~Western Massacre~
e-mail-joshie450@aol.com
AIM-joshie450

Old 07-13-2001, 10:13 PM #7
Coga

First off, when Mike offered Josh $1700 he didn't even have the gun yet. Josh said no since he wanted to try the gun. After Josh tried the gun and decided what he wanted to do he went back to Mike with Mike's $1700 offer and said he would take it. Mike said no.

Second off, one of those two 'cockers you traded Jon for his Eclipse was fugged up.

Rectum? I never even touched 'em.
Old 07-14-2001, 04:24 AM #8
thecowgoooesmooo

thecowgoooesmooo is a founding member
Mike first of all, as immature as Josh may act, he owns the Angel LED, he can back out as many times as he wants, if he feels that your trade is not worth it he has the power to back out and he does not have to apologize. It seems you wanted this gun badly, and the fact that Josh was very picky about what he gets in return, upset you.

chris
Old 07-14-2001, 01:35 PM #9
GhettoVampyre

yes, he can back out...but not without consequences such as this one. Mike has justification to do this IMO

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 07-15-2001, 04:16 PM #10
Fiction
$$ Insert Saying Here $$

Fiction is a founding member
Quote:
It seems you wanted this gun badly, and the fact that Josh was very picky about what he gets in return, upset you.
I think its the fact that Josh agrees, then avoids BlueDark all together that annoyed him. If i had a 1000$+ trade going, id be annoyed as hell if a person agreed to it then said nothing more on the deal come time to exchange shipping info.
Old 07-15-2001, 09:31 PM #11
joshie450

hey

its over and done with guys. i spent alot of money on this and im picky on what i wana trade for so until i see a really nice gun that comes with a good trade the gun will stay with me.

i know alot about paintball and alot about guns but im not gona deny it i just dont know what kind of gun im looking for yet. ive shot just about every gun out but i havent found a gun that i really really like yet.

mikes gun is nice but i really need to stay electro
~Western Massacre~
e-mail-joshie450@aol.com
AIM-joshie450

Old 08-20-2001, 10:47 PM #12
joshie450

hey

i recently traded mike my conquest and he is very please so that says something, and about my led its f/s only now cause im in need of money and will do 3rd party so there is no backing!
~Western Massacre~
e-mail-joshie450@aol.com
AIM-joshie450