Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-19-2001, 11:14 AM #1
^^@G ^^@^/ (MAG MAN
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Talking i have to say i was really impressed

well my friends cocker just got back from the proshop for the 3rd time this week and at the field he went to shoot it and his reg was screwed so they took it to the shop and he got to play with a intimmy i have to say the ripper milling looks awsome but looks like a pain to cleen well i shoot a emag and i love it to death super samll super fast and u have to have a warp because u can easily out shoot rev but i took the intimmy to the back and played with it i have to say i was surprised the trigger was so sweet i dont knwo if it had a trigger job it is a pros gun todd from image
and it was the most quiet thing it sounded liek it was 2 shots from out of gas when the tank as full and it is accurate and not as big as u think when u hold one it was accurate a very good back to mid players gun even a good front playrs gun if u can find a small setup but if anybody is looking into the intimmy i suggest u get it over all elctros unless u want a smaller gun get emag with warp all man my gun is so small if your quick they cant touch u i have never been ona team i am looking for novice and last weekend there were amaeture player on field i ruffed em up every
even got the pleasure of bunkering one and then team shadow a ameature team was watching a game with em in it and was wondering just to let me on team i was lookin ginto novice and getting ameture offers im so excited im still lokking though
well the real reason of thsi post was the intimmy i haev to say they are great guns better tahn angel so is my e mag but so is the intimmy
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2001, 11:27 AM #2
greenster

Damn im outta breathe.
Chrome Shochtech Dropforward
PettyPB Trigger Mod!
LP Mod
LP Chamber
Clear Ridged Grips
12v Blue Revy w/ PettyPB BallWacker Mod and TurboRev by WickedAirSportz!
www.hazardpaintball.net
Old 08-19-2001, 11:38 AM #3
Crisfofusu
"Crackhead"

this isnt a flame and I aint trying to be a prick,

but DAMN, this is probably the longest run-on sentence I have read at pbnation yet...

It's not what you shoot, it's what you hit.

CountyPaintball - PaintballKingdom - G3PB
Old 08-19-2001, 03:10 PM #4
^^@G ^^@^/ (MAG MAN

damnit leave me alone hehe i dont bother to use capitalization or any of that crap unless im at school it is pretty long isnt it maybe i could go for the worlds longest run on sentence record
Old 08-19-2001, 03:57 PM #5
Vitamin G
PBN Resident Gun Nut

Vitamin G is a Supporting Member
here.... you forgot these.

. , ! ? : - ; "
"Originally posted by The Dread Pirate: I was going to make a joke about herpegonosyphilaids, but it seemed a bit inappropriate."
"Originally posted by Akward Silence: You are brilliant vitamin G, you hit the nail on the head with that post.
Old 08-19-2001, 10:38 PM #6
^^@G ^^@^/ (MAG MAN

hehe if u had read the message i posted you wouldnt have said that so **** u
Old 08-19-2001, 11:32 PM #7
Vitamin G
PBN Resident Gun Nut

Vitamin G is a Supporting Member
all that punctuation, and now swearing too. you're a champ
"Originally posted by The Dread Pirate: I was going to make a joke about herpegonosyphilaids, but it seemed a bit inappropriate."
"Originally posted by Akward Silence: You are brilliant vitamin G, you hit the nail on the head with that post.