PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-06-2005, 06:08 PM #1
GKodish
Pevs is the place to be

which frame 90* or 45*

Ive got a question for everyone out there. Today when i was at my local proshop, i saw a rasta 05 speed that looked sexy as hell, and i really wanted to buy it but it had the 90* frame. Ive only talked to a few people about these frames, and they all said the 90* was really uncomfortable. When i held the gun it didnt feel that bad, but it was only in my hands for a minute, maybe 2. So here is a question for everyone who has had a chance to play with an 05 speed. Is the 90* frame really that bad? Any opinion, or personal experience on this topic would be appreciated. thx
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2005, 06:12 PM #2
kangaroodent
Rodenté

kangaroodent is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Re: which frame 90* or 45*

Quote:
Originally posted by GKodish
Ive got a question for everyone out there. Today when i was at my local proshop, i saw a rasta 05 speed that looked sexy as hell, and i really wanted to buy it but it had the 90* frame. Ive only talked to a few people about these frames, and they all said the 90* was really uncomfortable. When i held the gun it didnt feel that bad, but it was only in my hands for a minute, maybe 2. So here is a question for everyone who has had a chance to play with an 05 speed. Is the 90* frame really that bad? Any opinion, or personal experience on this topic would be appreciated. thx
You didn't bother to hold it for yourself, and instead ignored the only possible way you can actually tell if it's uncomfortable (comfort is strictly an opinion) and went with "what your friends say."
Go back to the store, pick it up, see how it feels. Personally, I will never go back to 45 frame. It makes the gun so tight. But it's your opinion, and when you have the chance to actually try the gun in your own hands, do it!

Feedback
Old 03-06-2005, 06:16 PM #3
scotlandspongbob

ehh dude, he even said that he held it but he was wondering if you had to hold it long for it to get uncomfortable....

you should find someone at your local field with one and try it out
Old 03-06-2005, 06:16 PM #4
CKyXx87xX
WDP > All

CKyXx87xX is a Supporting Member
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post11030312
Old 03-06-2005, 06:27 PM #5
stl.a4
Wish I could Change Name

the original reason to buy an ir3 was because of how nice they were and because of the 90* but then again the first angels were 45*
Old 03-06-2005, 07:02 PM #6
GKodish
Pevs is the place to be

Cky, thx that was really helpful
Old 03-06-2005, 07:57 PM #7
debounce1234

i like the 90 frame better than the 45. the 45 is nice but im used to the 90 frame. i would get a 90
Old 03-06-2005, 09:42 PM #8
blankface
WDP

try both out and see which one you like best.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:18 AM #9
torquetwister
Get out ******!!

I would have to agree with everybody else. It is strictly based on opinion. I play mid to front and I like the 90* better. My 90* 05 Speed with a 12" barrel is 1" longer then a 45* 05 Speed with a 10" barrel. So with the same 10" barrel the 90* is 1" shorter as far as side to side comparison. Add a 5" stubby Hammerhead barrel to the mix and have a very accurate and compact gun. Personally.......they feel the same when holding them. Only when you actually play with them do you notice the difference if any.
Tim Peters Fan Club--- #1
Old 03-07-2005, 12:44 PM #10
jpsalahub

90* is better for walking, which is all i do anyway. Also, .45 is for noobs who bought the 05 speed as their first angel.