PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 11:27 AM #232
forestgumpey
USMC

the bottom line is this: you are saying the freestyle is better then any gun on the market, but then why dont mayn people have them at all? and the second part of it is basically its all preference, every one has a different gun, thats why they make so many. there wouldnt be that many guns if every one bought the same one, you can say the freestyle weighs this but if a certain person doesnt like the feel of it them they wont buy it. but when i mention a gun other then a freestyle every one gets hyped about it and starts to whine and cry like babies. there are other guns. hundreds of other guns not just a freestyle. you cant say just because the freestyle is light and fast it will be the right gun for him. if he picks it up and doesnt like the feel then what? make a new thread and post two more guns for people to argue about, but in a different thread like timmys. then some one will post a freestyle. and when they do that the timmy guys will flame them. and it will happen again.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-29-2005, 11:29 AM #233
forestgumpey
USMC

exactly nyx, its pbnation a website with random people i will never meet and never want to meet. every ones opinions i could really care less about. i only use this site to sell gear any way. but i saw my friend post so i thought i would help him.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-31-2005, 09:09 PM #234
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)
BOS

has been a member for 10 years
forestgumpy must be the most misinformed user ive seen in weeks
Closed Thread