View Profile: bustamoveonya77
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Profile: bustamoveonya77
bustamoveonya77 bustamoveonya77 is offline
Call ** by my pimp name!
bustamoveonya77's Avatar
Last Activity: 05-05-2006 10:49 PM 
Download vCard

Signature
Chris
If you have an obesssion with pb put this in you're sig
98% of ion owners think their gun is better than any high end gun. I'm in the other 2%.
DM6 70/45 Dye Throttle Halo B
SP Ion w/Blackheart Linear 16 inch

Forum Info Contact Info
bustamoveonya77 has no contact information.
Additional Information Group Memberships
Location:
Colorado
Interests:
Ballin
Occupation:
Pizza Guy
bustamoveonya77 is not a member of any public groups

Favorite Fields
This user has no fields marked as favorites.